A few words about the Sonar:
- For the past 3 years, we have been getting boats together for casual racing on Sunday afternoons.
- We have 4 Sonars in our fleet, and any boats are welcome to join.
- The 23′ Sonar was designed by Bruce Kirby, who also designed the Laser. Bruce built the Sonar because he could not find the right boat to get members involved in club racing. He designed the boat to be exciting to race, easy to handle by sailors, and to be spacious and comfortable.
- The Sonar fleet races on Sundays and are open to sailors of all ages and abilities. Come on out and join the fun!
- Contact Sebastian Heath or Rich McKinney for more information.